Eibach 90.7.30.002.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, BMW
30 mm Overall Thickness, 5 on 120mm Bolt Pattern, Aluminum, 12mm x 1.50 Thread Pitch
- Widen Your Stance - For Better Handling.
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy.
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric - for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers.
- Kit Includes 2 Spacers and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application1983-1984 BMW 533I
1982-1984 BMW 633CSI
1982-1988 BMW 528E
1987-1988 BMW M6
1985-1989 BMW 635CSI
1988-1992 BMW 735I
1991-1992 BMW 850I
1985-1993 BMW 535I
1988-1993 BMW M5
1993-1994 BMW 740IL
1994-1995 BMW 540I
1992-1997 BMW 318IS
1994-1997 BMW 840CI
1992-1998 BMW 318I
1999-2000 BMW 323I
1993-2001 BMW 740I
1995-2001 BMW 750IL
1996-2002 BMW Z3
2004-2005 BMW 545I
2004-2005 BMW 645CI
1992-2006 BMW 325I
2001-2006 BMW 330I
1995-2006 BMW M3
1989-2007 BMW 525I
1994-2007 BMW 530I
2006-2008 BMW 550I
2006-2010 BMW 650I
2003-2011 BMW Z4
2008-2013 BMW 128I
2008-2013 BMW 135I
1996-2013 BMW 328I
2007-2013 BMW 335I
2008 BMW 528I
NotesLug Bolts Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Eibach 90.2.12.002.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 12mm Pair, BMW
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/4 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 5/8 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1 Inch
Billet Aluminum Early Ford Wheel Adapters, 5-1/2 - 5-1/2 Inch, 5 Lug
Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/2 Inch Thick, Black Anodized
Speedway Motors Racer's Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer Kit
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/2 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 3/8 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 3/4 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
Learn about the power behind the G-body platform and the steps to upgrade a 7.5" bolt rear end to a 8.5" to withstand high horsepower. See how to change the differential fluid and install new gaskets.