Eibach 90.7.25.009.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 25mm Pair, Mercedes
- Widen Your Stance - For Better Handling.
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy.
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric - for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers.
- Kit Includes 2 Spacers and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application1984-1985 Mercedes-Benz 500SEC
1984-1989 Mercedes-Benz 190D
1984-1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E
1988-1993 Mercedes-Benz 300TE
1994-1995 Mercedes-Benz E320
1996-1997 Mercedes-Benz C220
1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C280
1999-2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430
2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire
Only for use on the rear axle!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Eibach 90.2.15.017.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Mercedes
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/2 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 3/8 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 3/4 Inch
Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/4 Inch Thick, Black Anodized
Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 3/4 Inch Thick, Black Anodized
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/4 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 5/8 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1 Inch
Billet Aluminum Early Ford Wheel Adapters, 5-1/2 - 5-1/2 Inch, 5 Lug
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
Learn about the power behind the G-body platform and the steps to upgrade a 7.5" bolt rear end to a 8.5" to withstand high horsepower. See how to change the differential fluid and install new gaskets.