Eibach 90.6.20.019.4 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, Infiniti\Nissan
- Widen Your Stance - For Better Handling.
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy.
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric - for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application2003-2008 Infiniti G35
2008-2011 Infiniti G37
2011 Infiniti G25
2006-2007 Nissan Murano
2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
2009-2013 Nissan 370Z
Mazda / Nissan / Subaru have various wheel studs that are dependant on the model, axle or year manufactured. Before ordering, please check the knurl diameter of the original wheel studs on both axles. In our kits, we include wheel studs with a knurl diameter of 14.9mm (14.3mm for Subaru). Other Knurl diameter sizes need to be indicated when ordering! Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 330906200194 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Eibach 90.4.15.001.4 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Nissan 350Z
Eibach 90.4.15.026.4 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Nissan 370Z
Eibach 90.4.20.035.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, Chevy Camaro
Eibach S90-4-20-016 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, S197 Shelby GT500
Eibach 90.4.20.005.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, Mazda
Eibach 90.4.20.013.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, Lexus
Eibach 90.4.20.034.4 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, Nissan
Eibach S90-2-20-006 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair
Eibach S90-6-20-005 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair
Eibach 90.2.15.005.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, VW\Audi
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
After installing front brakes, Jeff is now ready for wheels and tires. See how a spacer is used to make his 15" wheels fit just right and a slick way to speed up the sanding and polishing process of the wheel dust caps.