Eibach 90.6.15.018.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Porsche
- Widen Your Stance - For Better Handling.
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy.
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric - for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application1983-1991 Porsche 944
1978-1995 Porsche 928
1992-1995 Porsche 968
1989-1998 Porsche 911
Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/2 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 3/8 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 3/4 Inch
Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/4 Inch Thick, Black Anodized
Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 3/4 Inch Thick, Black Anodized
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/4 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 5/8 Inch
Universal Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1 Inch
Billet Aluminum Early Ford Wheel Adapters, 5-1/2 - 5-1/2 Inch, 5 Lug
Aluminum Wheel Spacer, 1/2 Inch Thick, Black Anodized
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
After installing front brakes, Jeff is now ready for wheels and tires. See how a spacer is used to make his 15" wheels fit just right and a slick way to speed up the sanding and polishing process of the wheel dust caps.