Eibach 90.5.05.004.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 5mm Pair, Ford
- Widen Your Stance - For Better Handling.
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy.
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric - for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application1989-1997 Ford Thunderbird
1995-2000 Ford Contour
1985-2001 Ford Escort
1989-2002 Mercury Cougar
2000-2007 Ford Focus
Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 330905050041 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Eibach 90.4.35.001.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 35mm Pair, Ford
Eibach 90.5.05.038.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 5mm Pair, Ford Mustang
Eibach S90-5-05-044 Pro-Spacer Kit, 5mm Pair
Eibach 90.4.25.010.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 25mm Pair, Ford
Eibach 90.4.30.005.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, Ford
Eibach 90.4.45.001.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 45mm Pair, Ford
Eibach 90.6.15.015.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Ford
Eibach S90-4-25-063-B Pro-Spacer Kit, 25mm Pair, Black, Ford
Eibach S90-6-15-056-B Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Black, Ford
Eibach 90.2.15.005.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, VW\Audi
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
After installing front brakes, Jeff is now ready for wheels and tires. See how a spacer is used to make his 15" wheels fit just right and a slick way to speed up the sanding and polishing process of the wheel dust caps.