Eibach 90.4.30.017.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, Dodge
- Widen Your Stance - For Better Handling.
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy.
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric - for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers.
- Kit Includes 2 Spacers and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Application2005-2010 Chrysler 300
2005-2008 Dodge Magnum
2011-2012 Dodge Challenger
2006-2012 Dodge Charger
Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included. When using the wheelspacers you have to verify that the wheels being used have suitable cut-outs to take up the original bolts. Without these cut-outs it is necessary to use the delivered studs in exchange to the original studs!
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 330904300172 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Eibach 90.4.30.045.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, Chevy
Eibach 90.4.30.005.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, Ford
Eibach 90.4.30.019.3 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, Front, Mustang
Eibach 90.4.30.044.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, Chevy Camaro
Eibach 90.7.30.002.1 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair, BMW
Eibach S90-8-30-005 Pro-Spacer Kit, 30mm Pair
Eibach 90.2.15.005.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, VW\Audi
Eibach 90.4.15.001.4 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Nissan 350Z
Eibach 90.4.15.026.4 Pro-Spacer Kit, 15mm Pair, Nissan 370Z
Eibach 90.4.20.035.2 Pro-Spacer Kit, 20mm Pair, Chevy Camaro
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
After installing front brakes, Jeff is now ready for wheels and tires. See how a spacer is used to make his 15" wheels fit just right and a slick way to speed up the sanding and polishing process of the wheel dust caps.