Eibach 8598.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, VW
2005 Volkswagen Golf, 05-09 Volkswagen Jetta, 06-09 Volkswagen Rabbit, 08-09 Volkswagen GTI
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
THE NEXT LEVEL OF SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- High Performance, Eibach Tuned coilovers
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Designed for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment-Year after Year
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- One-Year Warranty
Now you can get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing at its very best. Eibachs PRO-STREET-S, stainless steel-bodied coilover spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.
The Eibach PRO-STREET-S is designed, tuned and tested 100% in-house by our suspension engineers and ride control experts. Spring rates are perfectly matched to the performance damping of the hightech coilover shocks. With the Eibach PRO-STREET-S installed, you will immediately experience a more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip-in any performance driving situation on the street-or lower lap times on the track.
Application2008-2009 Volkswagen GTI L4
2005-2009 Volkswagen Jetta L4
2006-2009 Volkswagen Rabbit L5
2005 Volkswagen Golf L4
NotesCoil-Over Springs Included
More Like This
Eibach 8598.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Audi
Eibach 8598.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Audi
QA1 DD501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
QA1 DD501-12100V Pro-Rear System
QA1 D4601 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD501-1213OV Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs Spring Rate
QA1 D4701 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 19.500/13.000 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD502 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD601 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.