Eibach 8228.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Celica
00-05 Toyota Celica, Is Hardware Included, Steel, Red Powdercoated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Performance Sway Bars
Anti-Roll-Kit | Performance Sway bars
Step-2: Essential Part Of The Pro-System-Plus & Sport-Sytem-Plus
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Million-Mile Warranty
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results-sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Application2000-2005 Toyota Celica L4
NotesMounting Hardware Included
More Like This
Eibach 2820.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Dodge
Eibach 35101.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Ford
Eibach 7714.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Impreza
Eibach 15105.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Audi
Eibach 3588.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Focus
Eibach 4040.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Honda
Eibach 4031.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Civic
Eibach 4054.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Acura RSX
Eibach 5701.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Cooper
Eibach 8502.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, VW
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.