Eibach 5706.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Cooper
08-13 Mini Cooper, Front and Rear Position, Mono Tube Shock Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
THE ULTIMATE IN TUNABLE SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Monotube Design for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
- One-Year Warranty
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coilovers, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your late model performance car. The coilover design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
Application2008-2013 Mini Cooper L4
NotesCoil-Over Springs Included
More Like This
Eibach 5705.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Cooper
Eibach 5705.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adj., Cooper
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
RideTech 24139901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24149901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24159901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel
RideTech 24169901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.3" Travel
RideTech 24179901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.9" Travel
AFCO 6875 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!