Eibach 5706.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Cooper
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
THE ULTIMATE IN TUNABLE SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Monotube Design for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
- One-Year Warranty
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coilovers, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your late model performance car. The coilover design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
Application2008-2013 Mini Cooper L4
NotesCoil-Over Springs Included
More Like This
Eibach 5705.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Cooper
Eibach 8598.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Audi
Eibach 35115.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Mustang
Eibach 28110.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Dodge
Eibach 2895.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Dodge
Eibach 35101.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Ford
Eibach 5536.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Miata
Eibach 6049.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Lancer
Eibach 2820.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Dodge
Eibach 4081.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Honda
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.