Eibach 5544.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Performance Sway Bars
Anti-Roll-Kit | Performance Sway bars
Step-2: Essential Part Of The Pro-System-Plus & Sport-Sytem-Plus
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Million-Mile Warranty
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results-sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
More Like This
Eibach 3848.320 Anti-Roll Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1967-69 Camaro
Eibach 3855.312 Steel Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1964-66 GM A-Body
Eibach 3855.32 Anti-Roll Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit, 64-66 GM A-Body
Eibach 15105.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar Only, Audi
Eibach 15105.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Audi
Eibach 2033.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar Only, BMW M3
Eibach 2021.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, BMW
Eibach 2033.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, BMW M3
Eibach 2066.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, BMW
Eibach 2072.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, BMW M3
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.