Eibach 3887.510 Sport Utility Kit, Front Torsion Keys-Pair
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- SPORTLINE + PRO-DAMPER = SPORT-SYSTEM
- Precision Engineered Suspension System
- Extreme Performance: Low Look, Superior Cornering
- Maximum Lowering
- Super-Street Performance - Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty for SPORTLINE / Two-Year Warranty for PRO-DAMPER
Eibach SPORT-SYSTEMs are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the most aggressive street performance without sacrificing ride quality. The Sport-System is a precisely balanced combination of dampers, sport springs and bump-stops (secondary springs), designed and tuned to operate as an integrated system.
Eibach Sport-System dramatically improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll.
More Like This
Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 3" Front & 2" Rear Lift Kit
Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 2" Front Leveling Kit
Eibach 2897.940 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 2 in. Leveling Kit
Eibach 2894.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 3.5 in. Lift Kit
Eibach 28108.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Jeep 2 in. Leveling Kit,
Eibach 28107.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Jeep 2 in. Leveling Kit,
Eibach 2897.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 3.5 in. Lift Kit
Eibach 2894.940 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 2 in. Leveling Kit
Eibach E30-23-007-01-20 Pro-Truck Lift-Kit
Eibach E30-35-037-01-20 Pro-Truck Lift-Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.