Eibach 3887.510 Sport Utility Kit, Front Torsion Keys-Pair
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- SPORTLINE + PRO-DAMPER = SPORT-SYSTEM
- Precision Engineered Suspension System
- Extreme Performance: Low Look, Superior Cornering
- Maximum Lowering
- Super-Street Performance - Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty for SPORTLINE / Two-Year Warranty for PRO-DAMPER
Eibach SPORT-SYSTEMs are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the most aggressive street performance without sacrificing ride quality. The Sport-System is a precisely balanced combination of dampers, sport springs and bump-stops (secondary springs), designed and tuned to operate as an integrated system.
Eibach Sport-System dramatically improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll.
More Like This
Eibach 2897.940 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 2 in. Leveling Kit
Eibach 2894.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 3.5 in. Lift Kit
Eibach E30-23-007-01-20 Pro-Truck Lift-Kit
Eibach E30-35-037-01-20 Pro-Truck Lift-Kit
Eibach E30-35-038-01-20 Pro-Truck Lift-Kit
Eibach E30-82-007-03-20 Pro-Truck Lift-Kit
Eibach E30-35-001-01-20 Pro-Truck Lift-Kit
Eibach E30-82-073-01-02 Pro-Truck Lift-Kit
Eibach E80-23-007-01-22 Pro-Truck Lift System, Stage 1
Eibach 28108.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Jeep 2 in. Leveling Kit,
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!