Eibach 3887.510 Sport Utility Kit, Front Torsion Keys-Pair
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- SPORTLINE + PRO-DAMPER = SPORT-SYSTEM
- Precision Engineered Suspension System
- Extreme Performance: Low Look, Superior Cornering
- Maximum Lowering
- Super-Street Performance - Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty for SPORTLINE / Two-Year Warranty for PRO-DAMPER
Eibach SPORT-SYSTEMs are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the most aggressive street performance without sacrificing ride quality. The Sport-System is a precisely balanced combination of dampers, sport springs and bump-stops (secondary springs), designed and tuned to operate as an integrated system.
Eibach Sport-System dramatically improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll.
More Like This
Speedway Motors Lift Kit, Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500
Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 2" Front Leveling Kit
Speedway Motors Lift Kit, 2006-2018 Ram 1500
Eibach 2897.940 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 2 in. Leveling Kit
Eibach 2894.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 3.5 in. Lift Kit
Speedway Motors Ford F-150 Lift Kit, 2.5" Front, 1.5" Rear
Eibach 28108.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Jeep 2 in. Leveling Kit,
Eibach 28107.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Jeep 2 in. Leveling Kit,
Eibach 2897.980 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 3.5 in. Lift Kit
Eibach 2894.940 All-Terrain Lift Kit, Wrangler 2 in. Leveling Kit
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.