Eibach 3881.520 Pro-Truck Front Spring-Kit, Set/2, Front, Chevy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Reduces Fender-gap for Agressive Sport-Truck Attitude and Appearance
- Perfect Complimant to 20"+ Wheel Packages
- The Look That Performs
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG
- Lower Center of Gravity-Flatter Cornering
- Increased Resistance to Rollover-Enhanced Response and Stability
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty
Eibach PRO-TRUCK lowering kits are carefully designed to lower the center of mass of today's most popular trucks and SUV's, improving handling, increasing safety and enhancing appearance all at the same time. Like every Eibach Performance Spring Package, our PRO-TRUCK sport lowering kits are the perfect complement to increasingly popular large-diameter wheel-and-tire packages.
Precisely engineered and manufactured Eibach PRO-TRUCK lowering components deliver superior handling, improved aerodynamics, enhanced transient response and rugged durability-all while maintaining the smooth, compliant ride for which Eibach is famous. And unlike many competitors' products, Eibach PRO-TRUCK kits never require addon retaining straps to keep your springs in place!
To maximize the performance of your Eibach PRO-TRUCK suspension upgrade, compliment them with our top quality PRO-TRUCK-SHOCKS-available for select applications of Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge and Ford Trucks and SUV's.
Application1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 V8
1999 Chevy C1500 V8
2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic V8
1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 V8
1999 GMC C1500 V8
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic V8
More Like This
Eibach 3814.520 Pro-Truck Front Spring-Kit, Set/2, Front, Chevy
Eibach 3816.520 Pro-Truck Front Spring-Kit, Set/2, Front, Chevy
Eibach 38151.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Front, Chevy
Eibach 38131.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Front, Chevy
Eibach 38110.520 Pro-Truck Front Spring-Kit, Set/2, Front, Chevy
Eibach 4.7328 Sportline Kit, Set/4, F/R, Dodge
Eibach 4.8520 Sportline Kit, Set/4, F/R, BMW
Eibach 4.2077 Sportline Kit, Set/4, F/R, BMW
Eibach 4.9528 Sportline Kit, Set/4, F/R, Dodge
Eibach 38106.540 SUV Pro-Kit, Set/4, F/R, Chevy Tahoe
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.