Eibach 3855.8001SB Pro-Plus Front Shock 64-66 GM A-Body, Small Block
64-66 Buick, 64-66 Chevy, 64-72 Oldsmobile, 64-66 Pontiac, Steel Shock Body Material, Painted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Eibach developed PRO-DAMPERS specifically to complement the unique characteristics of Eibach PRO-KIT springs, taking full advantage of the increased spring rate and lower center of gravity. The result is enhanced performance throughout the entire working range of the suspension. Eibach engineers tuned PRO-DAMPERS damping characteristics to achieve maximum performance, but without excessive stiffness or ride harshness. This precise tuning takes time and suspension expertise—a commitment Eibach undertakes to produce a damper worthy of the Eibach name. Eibach PRO-DAMPERS—the ultimate in shock absorber tuning and technology. Fits 1964-66 Small Block Buick Skylark, Chevy Chevelle & El Camino, Oldsmobile Cutlass & 442, Pontiac GTO, LeMans & Tempest.
- Fits 1964-66 Small Block Buick Skylark, Chevy Chevelle & El Camino, Oldsmobile Cutlass & 442, Pontiac GTO, LeMans & Tempest.
- Performance Shock Absorbers
- High Performance Handling
- Controlled, Compliant Ride Quality
- Two-Year Warranty
* Your results may vary. As we have learned from racing and independent testing has proved - lowering your car or truck's ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway.
More Like This
Classic Performance CPP-1107 1964-72 GM A-Body Rear Nitro Gas Shock
AFCO 6875R-1 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
KYB 343128 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 5.71 Stroke, 15.16 Ext, 9.45 Comp
KYB 343130 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 9.06 Stroke, 22.36 Ext, 13.31 Comp
KYB KG4515 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 4.92 Stroke, 14.57 Ext, 9.65 Comp
KYB KG5507 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 8.74 Stroke, 21.89 Ext, 13.54 Comp
Lakewood 40300 Drag Shock, GM Applications, 50/50, RWD, Red
Lakewood 40310 Drag Shock, 70/30, Rear, GM
Eibach 3855.8002SB Pro-Damper Rear Shock, 1964-66 GM A-Body
Lakewood 40101 Drag Shock, Ford/GM/Mopar, Front 90/10
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!