Eibach 3848.780 Shock/Spring Lowering Kit, 67-69 Camaro/Firebird
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 19 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed by a team of top-notch engineers, Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit offers the best street performance without sacrificing ride quality. This kit will improve turn-in response, increase cornering speed, and reduce body roll. Kit includes dampers, sport springs, and bump-stops. Drops body 1.00 Inch. Fits 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird.
- Fits 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird
- 1.00" drop
- Improve turn-in response
- Increase Cornering Speed
- Reduce Body roll
- Mounting hardware included
- Sold as a kit
More Like This
Eibach 3856.78 Shock and Spring Lowering Kit, 1967-72 GM A-Body
S-10 2 Inch Front/ 3 Inch Rear Drop Lowering Kit
Afco 40031 2010-2011 Camaro Strut/Shock Suspension Kit, No Sway Bars
Eibach 3561.780 Pro-System Lowering Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach PRO-PLUS Performance Springs & Sway Bar Kit 1964-66 GM A-Body
QA1 DK01-GMF3 1982-92 GM F-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 DK02-CRA1 1967-72 Mopar A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 DK02-FMM5 2005-10 Ford Mustang Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 DK01-GMF4 1993-02 GM F-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 DK02-GMF4 1993-02 GM F-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.