Eibach 3848.780 Pro-System Shock and Spring Lowering Kit
Designed by a team of top-notch engineers, Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit offers the best street performance without sacrificing ride quality. This kit will improve turn-in response, increase cornering speed, and reduce body roll. Kit includes dampers, sport springs, and bump-stops. Drops body 1.00 Inch. Fits 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird.
- Fits 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird
- 1.00" drop
- Improve turn-in response
- Increase Cornering Speed
- Reduce Body roll
- Mounting hardware included
- Sold as a kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 33038487 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Eibach 3856.78 Shock and Spring Lowering Kit, 1967-72 GM A-Body
Eibach 3855.78 Pro-System 1964-66 GM A-Body Lowering Kit
Eibach 3561.780 Pro-System Lowering Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach 1591.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Audi A3
Eibach 38153.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars
Eibach 4.10528.780 Sport-System, Sportline Springs/Shocks, Dodge
Eibach 4.8520.880 Sport-Plus Kit, Springs/Sway Bars, BMW
Eibach 4065.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars
Eibach 7714.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Impreza
Eibach 3303562 Pro-System-Plus® Kit
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.