Eibach 38151.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Front, Chevy
- SPORTLINE + PRO-DAMPER = SPORT-SYSTEM
- Precision Engineered Suspension System
- Extreme Performance: Low Look, Superior Cornering
- Maximum Lowering
- Super-Street Performance - Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty for SPORTLINE / Two-Year Warranty for PRO-DAMPER
Eibach SPORT-SYSTEMs are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the most aggressive street performance without sacrificing ride quality. The Sport-System is a precisely balanced combination of dampers, sport springs and bump-stops (secondary springs), designed and tuned to operate as an integrated system.
Eibach Sport-System dramatically improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll.
Application2008 Cadillac Escalade V8
2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche V8
2007-2014 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8
2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe V8
2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500 V8
2007-2014 GMC Yukon V8
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 33038151520 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Eibach 38107.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Rear, Chevy
Eibach 3882.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Rear, Chevy
Eibach 38106.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Rear, Chevy
Eibach 38130.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Rear, Chevy
Eibach 3881.520 Pro-Truck Front Spring-Kit, Set/2, Front, Chevy
Eibach 2837.540 SUV Pro-Kit, Set/4, F/R, Jeep
Eibach 2839.540 SUV Pro-Kit, Set/4, F/R, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Eibach 15 Inch Rear Racing Springs
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.