Eibach 38151.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Front, Chevy
Tahoe, Yukon, Avalanche, Suburban 1500, Yukon XL 1500, Escalade, Front Position, Powder Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- SPORTLINE + PRO-DAMPER = SPORT-SYSTEM
- Precision Engineered Suspension System
- Extreme Performance: Low Look, Superior Cornering
- Maximum Lowering
- Super-Street Performance - Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty for SPORTLINE / Two-Year Warranty for PRO-DAMPER
Eibach SPORT-SYSTEMs are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the most aggressive street performance without sacrificing ride quality. The Sport-System is a precisely balanced combination of dampers, sport springs and bump-stops (secondary springs), designed and tuned to operate as an integrated system.
Eibach Sport-System dramatically improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll.
Application2008 Cadillac Escalade V8
2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche V8
2007-2014 Chevy Suburban 1500 V8
2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe V8
2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500 V8
2007-2014 GMC Yukon V8
More Like This
Eibach 38106.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Rear, Chevy
Eibach 38153.540 SUV Pro-Kit, Set/4, F/R, Chevy
Eibach 38131.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Front, Chevy
Eibach 38132.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Rear, Chevy
Eibach 38130.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Rear, Chevy
Eibach 38154.540 SUV Pro-Kit, Set/4, F/R, Chevy
Eibach 38131.540 SUV Pro-Kit, Set/4, F/R, Chevy
Eibach 38129.540 SUV Pro-Kit, Set/4, F/R, Cadillac
Eibach 38156.540 SUV Pro-Kit, Set/4, F/R, Chevy
Eibach 38150.520 SUV Pro-Kit, Set of 2, Rear, Chevy
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.