Eibach 38126.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Chevy Corvette
Front and Rear Position, Hardware Included, Steel, Black powdercoated
Performance Sway Bars
Anti-Roll-Kit | Performance Sway bars
Step-2: Essential Part Of The Pro-System-Plus & Sport-Sytem-Plus
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Million-Mile Warranty
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results-sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Application2005-2013 Chevy Corvette V8
NotesMounting Hardware Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11519122 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, C5/C6 Corvette
RideTech 11519120 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, C5/C6 Corvette
RideTech 11599100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, 05-13 Corvette
RideTech 11599102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 05-13 Corvette
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway Bar
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.