Eibach 3561.320 Antiroll Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
67-70 Ford Mustang, 67-70 Mercury Cougar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 19 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Eibach anti-roll kit allows you to Enhance grip, reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering speeds. This kit is balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, bars come with durable urethane bushings that can be lubricated for easy maintenance.
- Solid one piece steel
- Reduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
- Durable urethane bushings
- Fits 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar applications
- Sold as a kit
More Like This
Eibach 3561.312 Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach 3848.78 Steel Anti-Roll Front Sway Bar Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach 330356182 Pro-Plus® Handling Package
1966-80 Ford Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
1967-1970 Mustang Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 0.875 Inch, 1967-70 Ford Mustang
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.125 Inch, 1967-70 Mustang
Heidts SB-065 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit for 1964-70 Mustang
1971-1973 Mustang Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Maier FXXE10200 1-1/8 Inch Sway Bar, 1967-70 Mustang
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.