Eibach 3514.840 Pro-Damper Kit, Set/4, Ford Mustang
79-04 Ford Mustang, Twin Tube Shock Type, Front Left Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Performance Shock Absorbers
- High Performance Handling
- Controlled, Compliant Ride Quality
- Precision Tuned Damping for PRO-KIT & SPORTLINE
- Essential Part of the Eibach PRO-SYSTEM & SPORT-SYSTEM
- Two-Year Warranty
Eibach developed PRO-DAMPERS specifically to complement the unique characteristics of Eibach PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE springs, taking full advantage of the increased spring rate and lower center of gravity. The result is enhanced performance throughout the entire working range of the suspension.
Eibach engineers tuned PRO-DAMPERS damping characteristics to achieve maximum performance, but without excessive stiffness or ride harshness. This precise tuning takes time and suspension expertise-a commitment Eibach undertakes to produce a damper worthy of the Eibach name. Eibach PRO-DAMPERS-the ultimate in shock absorber tuning and technology.
PRO-DAMPERS-available for select applications of Cars, Trucks and SUV's
Application1979-2004 Ford Mustang
More Like This
QA1 23884M 23 Series Monotube Shock, 12.8/21.38 Comp/Ext, 4-4M Valving
QA1 23883-5M 23 Series Steel Sealed Monotube Shock, 3/5 Comp/Reb, Mustang
QA1 23885M 23 Series Steel Sealed Monotube Shock, 5/5 Comp/Reb
QA1 23887-2M 23 Series Monotube Shock, 12.8/21.38 Comp/Ext, 7-2M Valving
QA1 27883-5M 27 Series Shock, 13/21.38 Comp/Ext, 3-5M Valving
QA1 27883-6M 27 Series Shock, 13/21.38 Comp/Ext, 3-6M Valving
QA1 27886-3M 27 Series Shock, 13/21.38 Comp/Ext, 6-3M Valving
QA1 27888-2M 27 Series Shock, 13/21.38 Comp/Ext, 8-2M Valving
QA1 27953-2M 27 Series Shock, 10.38/15.67 Comp/Ext, 3-2M Valving
QA1 27953-4M 27 Series Shock, 10.38/15.67 Comp/Ext, 3-4M Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!