Eibach 35125.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adjustable
Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
THE ULTIMATE IN TUNABLE SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Monotube Design for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
- One-Year Warranty
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coilovers, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your late model performance car. The coilover design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
More Like This
Eibach 35115.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Mustang
Eibach 28110.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Dodge
Eibach 35101.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Ford
Eibach 5536.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Miata
Eibach 5705.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Cooper
Eibach 5706.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Cooper
Eibach 6049.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Lancer
Eibach 8598.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Audi
AFCO 3875 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3895 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.