Eibach 35125.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable
Is Height Adjustable
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
THE NEXT LEVEL OF SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- High Performance, Eibach Tuned coilovers
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Designed for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment-Year after Year
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- One-Year Warranty
Now you can get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing at its very best. Eibachs PRO-STREET-S, stainless steel-bodied coilover spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.
The Eibach PRO-STREET-S is designed, tuned and tested 100% in-house by our suspension engineers and ride control experts. Spring rates are perfectly matched to the performance damping of the hightech coilover shocks. With the Eibach PRO-STREET-S installed, you will immediately experience a more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip-in any performance driving situation on the street-or lower lap times on the track.
More Like This
Eibach 1534.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Audi
Eibach 2072.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, M3
Eibach 2820.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Dodge
Eibach 35140.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable
Eibach 35145.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable
Eibach 38144.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adj., Chevy
Eibach 38162.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable
Eibach 4081.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Honda
Eibach 5705.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adj., Cooper
Eibach 1598.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Ford
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.