Eibach 35101.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Ford
05-10 Ford Mustang, Front and Rear Position, Mono Tube Shock Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
THE ULTIMATE IN TUNABLE SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Monotube Design for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
- One-Year Warranty
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coilovers, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your late model performance car. The coilover design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
Application2005-2010 Ford Mustang V8
2010 Ford Mustang V6
NotesCoil-Over Springs Included
More Like This
Eibach 35115.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Mustang
Eibach 35101.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Ford
Eibach 35115.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Mustang
Eibach 35115.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adj., Mustang
Eibach 35101.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Ford
RideTech 12153110 HQ Series Front Coilover Kit, 05-14 Mustang
RideTech 12150210 HQ Series Coilover System, 2005-14 Mustang
AFCO 29025 Coilover Kit for 2005-Up Mustang Strut
AFCO 3870-1 Aluminum 7 Inch Stroke Coil-over Double Adjustable
QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.