Eibach 35101.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Ford
THE NEXT LEVEL OF SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- High Performance, Eibach Tuned coilovers
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Designed for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment-Year after Year
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- One-Year Warranty
Now you can get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing at its very best. Eibachs PRO-STREET-S, stainless steel-bodied coilover spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.
The Eibach PRO-STREET-S is designed, tuned and tested 100% in-house by our suspension engineers and ride control experts. Spring rates are perfectly matched to the performance damping of the hightech coilover shocks. With the Eibach PRO-STREET-S installed, you will immediately experience a more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip-in any performance driving situation on the street-or lower lap times on the track.
Application2005-2010 Ford Mustang V8
2010 Ford Mustang V6
NotesCoil-Over Springs Included
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 33035101711 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shock, 4 Inch, 200 lb. Spring Rate
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shock, 4 Inch, 325 lb. Spring Rate
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shocks, 5 Inch, 140 lbs Spring Rate
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shocks, 5 Inch, 185 lbs Spring Rate
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shocks, 5 Inch, 300 lbs Spring Rate
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shocks, 5 Inch, 450 lbs Spring Rate
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-115 lbs
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-185 lbs
Aluminum Small Coilover Shock Kit, 6 Inch, 95 lbs Spring Rate
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-225 lbs
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.