Eibach 2895.840 Pro-Damper Kit, Set/4, Dodge
05-08 Dodge Magnum, 06-10 Dodge Charger, 08-10 Dodge Challenger, 05-10 Chrysler 300
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Performance Shock Absorbers
- High Performance Handling
- Controlled, Compliant Ride Quality
- Precision Tuned Damping for PRO-KIT & SPORTLINE
- Essential Part of the Eibach PRO-SYSTEM & SPORT-SYSTEM
- Two-Year Warranty
Eibach developed PRO-DAMPERS specifically to complement the unique characteristics of Eibach PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE springs, taking full advantage of the increased spring rate and lower center of gravity. The result is enhanced performance throughout the entire working range of the suspension.
Eibach engineers tuned PRO-DAMPERS damping characteristics to achieve maximum performance, but without excessive stiffness or ride harshness. This precise tuning takes time and suspension expertise-a commitment Eibach undertakes to produce a damper worthy of the Eibach name. Eibach PRO-DAMPERS-the ultimate in shock absorber tuning and technology.
PRO-DAMPERS-available for select applications of Cars, Trucks and SUV's
Application2005-2010 Chrysler 300
2005-2008 Dodge Magnum
2008-2010 Dodge Challenger
2006-2010 Dodge Charger
More Like This
RideTech 13040701 HQ Series Rear Shocks, 04-Up Charger
AFCO 3860M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
Lakewood 40532 Drag Shock, Rear 50/50, 2008-2010 Challenger
Lakewood 40531 Drag Shock, Front 70/30, Street/Strip, 08-10 Challenger
Lakewood 40530 Drag Shock, Front 90/10, 2008-2010 Challenger
RideTech 13040711 TQ Series Rear Shocks, 04-Up Charger
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 23884-6M 23 Series Sealed Monotube Shocks
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!