Eibach 2820.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Dodge
00-05 Dodge Neon, 00-01 Plymouth Neon, Polyurethane Bushing Material, Red powdercoated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Step Up to the Performance of PRO-PLUS and Save 10%
All Eibach Systems and Suspension Packages Include a 10% discount over buying individual kits.
- Step 1 + 2 = PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package.
- Matched Performance Springs and Sway Bars = Superior Handling for the Serious Enthusiast
- Precise Turn-in Response, Improved Handling and Enhanced Cornering Grip-in any Performance Driving Situation
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get better MPG*
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty
If you live for the corners, the Eibach PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package delivers. Eibach PRO-PLUS packages include our legendary Eibach PRO-KIT springs along with matching ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars. The Eibach PRO-KIT lowers your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. Add the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars-with increased roll stiffness, compared to stock bars-and you get pure, balanced-handling perfection.
With the Eibach PRO-PLUS installed you will immediately experience more-precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip-in any performance-driving situation. The Eibach PRO-PLUS is designed and tested to work well with either factory or aftermarket performance dampers.
Application2000-2005 Dodge Neon L4
2000-2001 Plymouth Neon L4
NotesFront Coil Springs Included
Front Sway Bar Included
Mounting Hardware Included
Rear Coil Springs Included
Rear Sway Bar Included
Sway Bar Bushings Included
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!