Eibach 2820.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Dodge
00-05 Dodge Neon, 00-01 Plymouth Neon, Front and Rear Position, Mono Tube Shock Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
THE NEXT LEVEL OF SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- High Performance, Eibach Tuned coilovers
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Designed for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment-Year after Year
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- One-Year Warranty
Now you can get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing at its very best. Eibachs PRO-STREET-S, stainless steel-bodied coilover spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.
The Eibach PRO-STREET-S is designed, tuned and tested 100% in-house by our suspension engineers and ride control experts. Spring rates are perfectly matched to the performance damping of the hightech coilover shocks. With the Eibach PRO-STREET-S installed, you will immediately experience a more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip-in any performance driving situation on the street-or lower lap times on the track.
Application2000-2005 Dodge Neon L4
2000-2001 Plymouth Neon L4
NotesCoil-Over Springs Included
More Like This
AFCO 6875 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6845 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6865 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
RideTech 24139901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24149901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24159901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!