Eibach 28110.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adj., Dodge
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Eibach Springs to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
THE NEXT LEVEL OF SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- High Performance, Eibach Tuned coilovers
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Designed for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment-Year after Year
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- One-Year Warranty
Now you can get each corner of your vehicle looking and performing at its very best. Eibachs PRO-STREET-S, stainless steel-bodied coilover spring/damper packages allow serious drivers the ability to quickly adjust the ride height and corner weight of each individual wheel, giving them the ultimate in flexibility for precise street and track tuning.
The Eibach PRO-STREET-S is designed, tuned and tested 100% in-house by our suspension engineers and ride control experts. Spring rates are perfectly matched to the performance damping of the hightech coilover shocks. With the Eibach PRO-STREET-S installed, you will immediately experience a more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip-in any performance driving situation on the street-or lower lap times on the track.
Application2011-2016 Chrysler 300 V6
2011-2016 Chrysler 300 V8
2011-2016 Dodge Challenger V6
2011-2016 Dodge Challenger V8
2011-2016 Dodge Charger V6
2011-2016 Dodge Charger V8
NotesCoil-Over Springs Included
More Like This
Eibach 38144.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adj., Chevy
QA1 ME301-08600 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 ME301-08375 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 ME302-08600 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 ME302-08700 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 ME302-08500 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 ME303-08500 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 ME303-08600 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 GE401-10350A Economy Pro Coil System, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 GE401-10400A Economy Pro Coil System, Camaro, Firebird
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.