Eibach 1540.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, VW
98-10 Volkswagen Beetle, 98-05 Volkswagen Jetta, 99-06 Volkswagen Golf, Hardware Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Eibach to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Performance Sway Bars
Anti-Roll-Kit | Performance Sway bars
Step-2: Essential Part Of The Pro-System-Plus & Sport-Sytem-Plus
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Million-Mile Warranty
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results-sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Application1998-2004 Volkswagen Jetta V6
1998-2005 Volkswagen Jetta L4
1998-2006 Volkswagen Beetle L4
1999-2006 Volkswagen Golf L4
2006-2010 Volkswagen Beetle L5
1999 Volkswagen Golf V6
NotesMounting Hardware Included
More Like This
Eibach 1540.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar Only, VW
Eibach 1540.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, VW
Eibach 8502.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar Only, VW
Eibach 8502.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, VW
Eibach 8502.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, VW
Eibach 8530.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, VW
Eibach 8530.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, VW
Eibach 8530.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar Only, VW
Eibach 8598.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, VW\Audi
Eibach 8598.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar Only, VW\Audi
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.