Edge Products 85401 Diesel Evolution CTS2 Programmer,GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Innovation and quality are part of Edge’s DNA. The Evolution CTS2 has no peer in the marketplace and is designed for “WOW”! As an in-cabin controller and programmer, the Evolution CTS2 is the ultimate package!
The Evolution CTS2 reprograms your vehicle's stock computer. It resides in the cab with one simple cable connection to the OBDII (diagnostic) port. The Evolution is used to save the stock files from the vehicle's computer and then upload the Edge calibrations into the vehicle's computer. This amazing product is available for both gas and diesel pickups and SUVs. This product comes with multiple power levels custom tuned by a whole team of engineers, and can be installed in minutes without ever popping the hood. The Evolution CTS2 greatly increases horsepower and torque. Not only does it re-tune your vehicle, it stays mounted in the cab and features real-time, monitoring of vital engine data.
Evolution CTS2 Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ* on Diesel applications
- Up to an additional 50HP and 50 ft lb TQ* on Gas applications
- Tuning for shift points, shift firmness, TQ management, fuel pressure and more
- Adjust speed and rev limiters
- Correct speedometer
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
User Guide (PDF)
Application2000-2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L V8
2003-2005 Ford Excursion 6.0L V8
2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L V8
2007-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L L6
2007-2010 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L L6
2001-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L V8
2007-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L V8
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Classic 6.6L V8
2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L V8
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L L6
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L L6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edge Products 85400 Diesel Evolution CTS2 Programmer,GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Edge Products 85300 Diesel Evolution CS2 Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Edge Products 84030 Insight CS2 Programmer, 1996-Up OBD-II Vehicles
Edge Products 84130 Insight CTS2 Programmer, 1996-Up OBD-II Vehicles
Edge Products 86100 Insight Pro CTS2 Diesel Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge
Edge Products 86000 Insight Pro CS2 Diesel Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge
Bully Dog 40470 Programmable Tuner, BDX
Bully Dog 40420 Programmable Tuner, GT Platinum Diesel
Bully Dog 40417 Programmable Tuner, GT Platinum Gas
Edge Products 85450 Gas Evolution CTS2 Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.