Edge Products 18502 Programmer Dash Pod, 2005-2007 Ford Super Duty
05-07 F-550 Super Duty, 05-07 F-450 Super Duty, 06-07 F-250 Super Duty, 06-07 F-350 Super Duty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dash Pods offer a unique solution for Juice with Attitude, Evolution or Insight customers looking to add that finished, factory look to their truck. Edge's unique pods are compatible with CS, CS2, CTS, and CTS2 devices.
- Durable high quality plastic (will not warp or deform even in direct sunlight)
- Vacuum-formed edges
- Manufactured for a perfect fit and finish
- Angled for easy viewing
- Easy installation
Pods may need to be painted to match color of interior
Application2006-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty
2006-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty
2005-2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty
2005-2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!