Edge 25060 Evolution Programmer, 07-08 GMC Chevy LS 4.8L/5.3L/6.0L
07-09 Chevy, 07-10 GMC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
New Evolution Programmer by Edge for 2007-2009 GM applications. The Evolution programmers can display up to four of 19 different parameters at a time in an easy-to-read format. The Evolution programmers monitor vital engine data such as engine load, oil temperature, coolant temperature, and transmission fluid temperature, just to name a few
- Sleek design that stays with the vehicle as a state-of-the-art gauge display
- Programmable in under 20 seconds
- Ship with a custom-designed mounting pod designed to make them look factory-installed
- USB that can be updated over the Internet
- Display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Advanced tuning options
- Adjust speed and rev limiter
- Shift points and pressure
- Improve throttle response
- Adjust tire size and gear ratio for proper shifting
- WOT fuel and octane rating
- Perform 0-60 quarter-mile, eighth-mile, and 60 ft. performance tests and reaction times as well as display mph, time, and distance. Hook them up to your PC and you can even view estimated flywheel horsepower and quarter-mile times
- Datastream - choose up to 19 different user-defined parameters at a time to graph up to 60 seconds worth of streaming data on your PC
- Alert and record - they sound an audible alert when user-set values are reached and automatically record the highest value of key parameters
Install Instructions (PDF)
Application2007-2008 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Avalanche 6.0L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 4.8L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 6.0L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD 6.0L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Suburban 1500 5.3L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Suburban 1500 6.0L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Suburban 2500 6.0L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Tahoe 4.8L V8
2007-2008 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L V8
2007-2008 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L V8
2007-2008 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8
2007-2008 GMC Sierra 1500 6.0L V8
2007-2008 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.0L V8
2007-2008 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 6.0L V8
2007-2008 GMC Yukon 4.8L V8
2007-2008 GMC Yukon 5.3L V8
2007-2008 GMC Yukon XL 1500 5.3L V8
2007-2008 GMC Yukon XL 1500 6.0L V8
2007-2008 GMC Yukon XL 2500 6.0L V8
More Like This
Edge Products 85350 Gas Evolution CS2 Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Edge Products 85450 Gas Evolution CTS2 Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Edge 26040 EvoHT2 Programmer, 99-16 GMC Chevy Silverado Sierra
Superchips 2845 Flashpaq F5 Programmer, 01-15 GM Duramax/99-17 GM Gas
DiabloSport S1000 Sprint Active Fuel Management Module, 2005-2016 GM
Edge 25003 Evolution Programmer, 07-10 Chevy Duramax Diesel LMM
Edge Products 85401 Diesel Evolution CTS2 Programmer,GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Edge 29003 Stage 1 Intake/Programmer, 07-10 Chevy Duramax Diesel LMM
Edge 29013 Stage 1 Intake/Programmer, 07-10 Chevy Duramax Diesel LMM
Edge Products 85400 Diesel Evolution CTS2 Programmer,GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.