Edge 21503 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax 6.6L LMM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Featuring a sleek new look and state-of-the-art technology, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 sets the standard for power, control, and style. The Attitude CTS2 is an in-cabin controller that not only monitors vital vehicle parameters but allows you to shift-on-the-fly by controlling the Juice module for maximum control and power.
If you own a diesel truck and you’re looking for complete control over your driving experience, look no further than the Juice with Attitude CTS2. With five (some applications have six with the hot unlock) different power levels and the ability to change power levels on the fly, advanced dynamic safety features for engine and transmission protection, and huge horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers mild to wild, and everything in between. The Attitude CTS2 monitor stays mounted in the cab to monitor, in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more. The Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry. Whether you own a late model Ford, Dodge, or GM diesel, Edge has a complete lineup of products to suit your needs.
Attitude CTS2 Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- 6 on-the-fly adjustable power levels
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ*
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Dynamic safety features (cold engine protection, backdowns, turbo timer*)
- Improves low-end response
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
User Guide (PDF)
Application2007-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L V8
2007-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L V8
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L V8
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 6.6L V8
More Like This
Edge 21403 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LMM
Edge 21400 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LB7
Edge 21401 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LLY
Edge 21402 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LBZ
Edge 21501 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LLY
Edge 21500 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LB7
FAST 170382 FAST-FLASH Power Programmer, 1998-05 GM Gasoline Engines
ACCEL 49505 SuperTuner, GM/Ford/Dodge/Ram/Jeep
DiabloSport T1000 Trinity inTune i2 Computer Programmer, Ford/Mopar/GM
DiabloSport PCM-DR576S15 Modified PCM, 2015 Ram 5.7L V8
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!