Edge Products 21502 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Duramax LLY/LBZ
Featuring a sleek new look and state-of-the-art technology, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 sets the standard for power, control, and style. The Attitude CTS2 is an in-cabin controller that not only monitors vital vehicle parameters but allows you to shift-on-the-fly by controlling the Juice module for maximum control and power.
If you own a diesel truck and you’re looking for complete control over your driving experience, look no further than the Juice with Attitude CTS2. With five (some applications have six with the hot unlock) different power levels and the ability to change power levels on the fly, advanced dynamic safety features for engine and transmission protection, and huge horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers mild to wild, and everything in between. The Attitude CTS2 monitor stays mounted in the cab to monitor, in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more. The Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry. Whether you own a late model Ford, Dodge, or GM diesel, Edge has a complete lineup of products to suit your needs.
Attitude CTS2 Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- 6 on-the-fly adjustable power levels
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ*
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Dynamic safety features (cold engine protection, backdowns, turbo timer*)
- Improves low-end response
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
User Guide (PDF)
Application2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L V8
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Classic 6.6L V8
2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L V8
2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L V8
2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L V8
2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic 6.6L V8
2006 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L V8
2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic 6.6L V8
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42521502 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edge 21501 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LLY
Edge 31504 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer,06-07 Dodge Cummins Diesel
Edge 31503 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer,04-05 Dodge Cummins Diesel
Edge Products 84030 Insight CS2 Programmer, 1996-Up OBD-II Vehicles
Edge 21402 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LBZ
Edge 21400 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LB7
Edge Products 86000 Insight Pro CS2 Diesel Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge
Edge Products 86100 Insight Pro CTS2 Diesel Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge
Edge 21403 Juice w/Attitude CS2 Programmer, Chevy Duramax Diesel LMM
Edge Products 85350 Gas Evolution CS2 Programmer, GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.