Edge 11500 Juice Module w/Attitude CS2 Programmer,7.3L Ford Diesel
99-03 Ford F-250 Super Duty, 99-03 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Edge Products to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Featuring a sleek new look and state-of-the-art technology, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 sets the standard for power, control, and style. The Attitude CTS2 is an in-cabin controller that not only monitors vital vehicle parameters but allows you to shift-on-the-fly by controlling the Juice module for maximum control and power.
If you own a diesel truck and you’re looking for complete control over your driving experience, look no further than the Juice with Attitude CTS2. With five (some applications have six with the hot unlock) different power levels and the ability to change power levels on the fly, advanced dynamic safety features for engine and transmission protection, and huge horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers mild to wild, and everything in between. The Attitude CTS2 monitor stays mounted in the cab to monitor, in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more. The Juice with Attitude CTS2 delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry. Whether you own a late model Ford, Dodge, or GM diesel, Edge has a complete lineup of products to suit your needs.
Attitude CTS2 Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- 6 on-the-fly adjustable power levels*
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ*
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Dynamic safety features (cold engine protection, backdowns, turbo timer*)
- Improves low-end response
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
Application1999-2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3L V8
1999-2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty 7.3L V8
More Like This
Edge 11501 Juice Module w/Attitude CS2 Programmer,6.0L Ford Diesel
Edge 11400 Juice Module w/Attitude CS2 Programmer 7.3L Ford Diesel
Edge 11401 Juice Module w/Attitude CS2 Programmer,6.0L Ford Diesel
Edge 16040 EvoHT Programmer, Ford/Lincoln/Mercury-Gas/Diesel
Edge Products 85401 Diesel Evolution CTS2 Programmer,GM/Ford/Dodge/RAM
Edge 19000 Stage 1 Intake/Programmer Kit, 99-03 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
Edge 19030 Stage 1 Intake/Programmer Kit, 99-03 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
Edge 19031 Stage 1 Intake/Programmer Kit, 03-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
Edge 19001 Stage 1 Intake/Programmer Kit, 03-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
Edge 19021 Stage 1 Intake/Programmer Kit, 03-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.