Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Edelbrock's C-26 manifold is designed for 1955-1986 262-400 c.i.d. S/B Chevys with a power band of 1500-5000 rpm. This dual-quad is low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles. Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included. Stock alternator brackets DO NOT fit.
H.E.I. distributor will not fit. Use with 500 cfm Edelbrock carbs.
- This intake has a hole infront to accept a vent-tube like Chevy used from 1955-up. Our vent tube 910-17441 and cap 550-2060 can be used in this hole. If the vent tube is not needed, the hole can be filled with a "shallow-cup" frost plug available at most auto parts stores.
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Perfromer Series, 500 cfm
- Carb center to carb center: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 2.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 3.30"
- Carb pad height: 3.125"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90"
More Like This
Edelbrock 54251 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 54254 C-26 Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5426 Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7505 FE Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
Edelbrock 5408 348/409 Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Small Port
Edelbrock 5421 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Rectangle Port
Weiand 7263 Chrysler 392 Hemi Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7585 351W Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.