Edelbrock 88824 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump,Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
- EnduraShine Finish
- Ideal for street rods with aftermarket serpentine belt pulleys
- Reverse rotation
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32588824 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 88103 Victor Series Short Water Pump, Black, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 88113 Victor Series Water Pump, S/B Chevy, Long
Edelbrock 88503 Victor Series Water Pump, Big Block Chevy, Short
Edelbrock 8866 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Big Block 429,460
Edelbrock 8887 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Small Block Mopar
Edelbrock 8805 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford Big Block FE
Edelbrock 88104 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump,Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 8810 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy Small Block
Edelbrock 8811 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy Small Block
Edelbrock 8820 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.