Edelbrock 8827 Victor Pro Series Mechanical Water Pump, SB Chevy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
NotesMeasures 580 in from block surface to hub and 103 in from the block to the back of the water pump This pump is primarily designed for use in racing applications and will require the use of longer than stock mounting bolts Can be modified for street applications, but may not fit stock accessory brackets
More Like This
Edelbrock 88103 Victor Series Short Water Pump, Black, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 8810 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Chevy Small Block
Edelbrock 88104 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump,Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 8820 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 8822 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Chevy Corvette
Edelbrock 8812 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Corvette, Short
Edelbrock 8831 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, AMC/Jeep
Edelbrock 88124 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Corvette
Edelbrock 8816 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB
Edelbrock 8819 Victor Series Circle Track Mechanical Water Pump, SB