Edelbrock 88143 Victor Series Water Pump, 1958-79 361-440 Chrysler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Victor Series water pumps provide maximum cooling for the street and the race track. They're ideal to prevent overheating in street rods and street machines, as well as in tow rigs and motorhomes.
- Maximum Cooling for Street and Racing Engines
- Internal Passages Are Balanced for Maximum Flow
- Impeller is Larger than Others For Max Pressure
- Impeller Vanes Dramatically Increase Flow Rates
- Equal Distribution to Both Sides of Block
- Only Flows in One-Direction for Optimum Efficiency
Fits all 1958-79 361 - 440 Chryslers (including 426 HEMI)
More Like This
Edelbrock 8814 Victor Series Water Pump, 1958-79 361-440 Chrysler
Edelbrock 8824 Victor Series Water Pump, 1958-79 361-440 Chrysler
Edelbrock 88103 Victor Series Short Water Pump, Black, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 88113 Victor Series Water Pump, S/B Chevy, Long
Edelbrock 88413 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 88503 Victor Series Water Pump, Big Block Chevy, Short
Edelbrock 88403 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 5.0L
Edelbrock 88433 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 302, 351W
Edelbrock 88513 Victor Series Water Pump, Big Block Chevy, Long
Edelbrock 88563 Victor Series Water Pump, 1969-79 Pontiac, 389-455
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.