Edelbrock 8102 ProClassic Fuel Hose Kit
Universal Fit, 30" Overall Length, Aluminum, Black/Clear anodized, 3/8" Hose Size, -6 AN
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These high-quality fuel line kits offer a clean and precise fuel supply for mechanical fuel pumps with 3/8" NPT to the 5/8"-20 fuel inlet on Edelbrock Performer Series and Thunder Series AVS Carbs. They are manufactured with Russell ProClassic hose and include fuel filter, 5/8in.-20 banjo bolt and gaskets.
- Clean And Precise Fuel Supply Line
- Russell ProClassic Hose
- 5/8 in. Banjo Bolt And Gaskets
- Street Fuel Filter
- Will not work with OEM or equivalent fuel pumps.
NotesDesigned to fit Edelbrock single-feed carburetor and aftermarket fuel pump with 3/8" NPT outlet. Includes 5/8"-20 banjo fitting and street filter.
More Like This
Edelbrock 8103 ProClassic Fuel Hose Kit
Edelbrock 8125 Fuel Line kit, Fuel Pump to Filter, Braided Flex Line
Edelbrock 8127 Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines, 27 Inch
Edelbrock 81233 ProClassic Fuel Line, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 8123 Performer Fuel Line & Fitting Kit, Fuel Pump to Filter
Edelbrock 81243 ProClassic Fuel Line, Aluminum, Black/Silver
Edelbrock 8124 Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Line, Fuel Pump to Filter
Edelbrock 8122 Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines, 22 Inch, Kit
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 3/8 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 5/8 Inch O.D.
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.