Edelbrock 8025 EGR Supply Tube Spacer For Intake # 7123
1.000 in" Overall Thickness, Steel Spacer Material, Natural
Edelbrock part # 8025 is an EGR supply tube spacer for Ford Performer RPM II EFI intake manifold # 7123. On 1994-1995 Ford Mustangs EGR is fed to the intake by means of a tube running from the rear of the exhaust manifold to the EGR adapter which is mounted to the throttle body flange of the intake manifold. This throttle body flange on the RPM manifold is moved up .30” and forward .50” to centralize the throttle body. The stock tube is not long enough to reach the EGR valve in this new location. The #8025 fitting acts as a 5/8” extension for this EGR supply tube.
- For use with Edelbrock part # 3835 and # 38353
- For racing applications only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.