Edelbrock 7821 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain , Ford
351C Ford Small Block V8, 351M Ford Small Block V8, 400 Ford Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Performer-Link timing chain sets are for use with Edelbrock or stock cams. They have a solid-bushing chain for a true bearing surface that rolls with the sprockets, eliminating chain stretch.
- Solid Bushing Chain Resists Stretching
- For Use with Stock or Edelbrock Camshafts
- Stressproof Steel Crank Gears
- 3 Keyway Setting Points To Ensure Accurate Timing
- True Bearing Surface Rolls with the Sprockets
- For Engine W/ 1-Piece Fuel Pump Eccentric Ford # C3AZ-6287-B
If the 2-piece fuel pump eccentric application is required, please consider # 325-7811
More Like This
Edelbrock 7820 Performer-Link True-Roller Timing Chain Set, SB Ford
Edelbrock 7830 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, Ford
Edelbrock 7335 Hex-A-Just By Cloyes Adjustable True-Roller Timing Set
Edelbrock 7811 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, SB Ford
Edelbrock 7814 Performer-Link By Cloyes Set Timing Set, Ford 302/351
Cloyes Gear 9-3135 Ford 302-351W Tru Roller Timing Chain-Prior 3-21-84
Comp Cams 7138 Small Block Ford Keyway Adj Billet Timing Set w/Bearing
Cloyes Gear 9-3138 Ford 302-351W Tru Roller Timing Chain After 3-21-84
COMP Cams 8138 Ultimate Adjustable Billet Timing Set, Small Block Ford
Edelbrock 7808 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain,BB Ford FE
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.