Edelbrock 77485 Victor Jr. 24 Deg. Rectangular Port Cylinder Head
- 300cc Intake Ports For Racing Engines
- 118cc Chamber For Engine Sizes up to 510 cid
- Engine Should Have Bores Larger than 4.310 Inches
- Ideal for Use with Throttle Control Devices
- Ideal for Use in Super Class Racing
- Semi-Finished Head With Seats and Guides Supplied
- Seats and Guides are Not Installed
- For Complete Heads Use PN
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32577485 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 61409 Victor 24 deg. CNC-Ported Cylinder Head, Chevy 454
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Edelbrock 60819 348/409 Chevy Aluminum Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 5025 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 5073 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5087 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5089 E-Street Cylinder Head, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 60049 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Buick 400, 430, 455
Edelbrock 60059 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Big Block Ford FE
Edelbrock 60079 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, 76 cc Chamber,Ford 427 FE
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.