Edelbrock 77119 Performer RPM LT1/LT4 Cylinder Head, Complete
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Performer RPM LT1/LT4 Gen V cylinder heads were developed with high performance street builds in mind. This head features the same design as the factory Gen V LT1 head but with a thicker deck, intake and exhaust port walls, CNC'd chambers. Some subtle changes were made to improve the limitations that arise when using a stock cylinder head. The intake and exhaust ports remain in the factory locations on this head. This cylinder head is fully CNC'd creating consistency and improved performance.
- For 2014-Present LT1 Gen V engines
- Performer RPM LT1/LT4 Gen V cylinder head
- 2.165" intake valve
- 1.600" exhaust valve
- .680" max lift
- 58cc combustion chamber volume
- 305cc intake port volume
- 120cc exhaust port volume
- Sold each
More Like This
Edelbrock 61669 Victor Jr. CJ Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Ford 429,460
Edelbrock 77389 Victor Jr. 70cc Cylinder Head, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 77469 Victor Jr. 24 deg. Rectangular Port Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 77479 Victor Jr. 24 Deg. Rectangular Port Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 77579 Victor Jr. 64cc Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 77599 Victor Jr. Cylinder Head, 64 cc,Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 77619 Victor Jr Cylinder Head, 70 cc, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 616619 Victor Jr. Cylinder Head, Fprd 429,460
Edelbrock 77179 Victor Jr Cylinder Head, Bare, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 77189 Victor Jr Cylinder Head,Assembled, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.