Edelbrock 77059 Victor Jr. LT1/LT4 Alum. Cylinder Head, Complete
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Victor Jr. LT1/LT4 Gen V cylinder heads were developed with high performance street and competition engines in mind. This head features an all new design that increases flow and combustion. Some subtle changes were made to improve the limitations that arise when using a stock cylinder head. The exhaust ports have been moved 1-1/2" horizontally for improved air flow. This change will require headers. This cylinder head is fully CNC'd creating consistency and improved performance. These changes make it capable of producing 750+ hp.
- For 2014-Present LT1 Gen V engines
- Upgraded seat material
- 57cc combustion chambers
- Max lift: .750"
- 338cc intake port volume
- 127cc exhaust port volume
- Complete head
- Sold each
More Like This
Edelbrock 61669 Victor Jr. CJ Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Ford 429,460
Edelbrock 771719 Victor Jr Cylinder Head, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 77389 Victor Jr. 70cc Cylinder Head, Ford 289,302,351W
Edelbrock 77469 Victor Jr. 24 deg. Rectangular Port Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 77479 Victor Jr. 24 Deg. Rectangular Port Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 77579 Victor Jr. 64cc Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 77599 Victor Jr. Cylinder Head, 64 cc,Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 77619 Victor Jr Cylinder Head, 70 cc, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 776219 Victor Jr Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 616619 Victor Jr. Cylinder Head, Fprd 429,460
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.