Edelbrock 7581 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
351W Ford Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
Larger cross-sectional area and taller carb flange. Compatibility with large displacement 351W based engines. For 4 bbl carbs. Available in cast finish.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Cooler and Denser Mixture for More Power
- Designed For 1500 To 6500 RPM
- Designed For Street And High Performance
- Larger Cross Sectional Area
- Taller Carb Flange
- Compatibility w/Large Displacement 351W Based Eng.
NotesNo provisions for exhaust-heated chokes. No exhaust crossover. Includes nitrous bosses. May require small base diameter distributors to clear certain thermostat housings.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.