Edelbrock 7581 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
InfoBased on performer RPM-series with unique air gap. Air gap cooler and denser mixture for more power. Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM. Improve performance on the street or race track.
Larger cross-sectional area and taller carb flange. Compatibility with large displacement 351W based engines. For 4 bbl carbs. Available in cast finish.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Cooler and Denser Mixture for More Power
- Designed For 1500 To 6500 RPM
- Designed For Street And High Performance
- Larger Cross Sectional Area
- Taller Carb Flange
- Compatibility w/Large Displacement 351W Based Eng.
NotesNo provisions for exhaust-heated chokes. No exhaust crossover. Includes nitrous bosses. May require small base diameter distributors to clear certain thermostat housings.
More Like This
Edelbrock 75814 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 7521 Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 289,302
Edelbrock 7531 Performer RPM Air Gap AMC Intake Manifold, AMC
Edelbrock 7561 RPM Air-Gap 2-0 Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7562 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7566 Performer RPM Air-Gap 460 Intake Manifold, Ford 429,460
Edelbrock 75011 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75311 RPM Air Gap AMC Intake Manifold, AMC 304/360/401
Edelbrock 75613 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 75661 Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 429,460
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.