Edelbrock 7581 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
351W Ford Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
Larger cross-sectional area and taller carb flange. Compatibility with large displacement 351W based engines. For 4 bbl carbs. Available in cast finish.
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Cooler and Denser Mixture for More Power
- Designed For 1500 To 6500 RPM
- Designed For Street And High Performance
- Larger Cross Sectional Area
- Taller Carb Flange
- Compatibility w/Large Displacement 351W Based Eng.
NotesNo provisions for exhaust-heated chokes. No exhaust crossover. Includes nitrous bosses. May require small base diameter distributors to clear certain thermostat housings.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 75811 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 7585 351W Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75213 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Edelbrock 7521 Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 289,302
Edelbrock 75214 S/B Ford 289-302 Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 21813 Performer Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 29245 Super Victor EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 5081 Torker II Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 2981 Victor Jr. Ford 351W Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7181 Performer RPM Ford 351W Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.