Edelbrock 75624 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Retains good throttle response and acceleration. Larger plenum and runners maximize other upgrades. Edelbrock total power package maximizes gains. Available in cast, polished or endurashine finish.
- EnduraShine Version
- Based on Performer RPM-Series with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Cooler and Denser Mixture for More Power
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM Street-Driven Power
- Dual-Plane High-Rise Intake w/180 deg Firing Order
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Retains Good Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Larger Plenum and Runners Maximizes Other Upgrades
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32575624 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Edelbrock 7561 RPM Air-Gap 2-0 Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7562 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75011 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7521 Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 289,302
Edelbrock 7531 Performer RPM Air Gap AMC Intake Manifold, AMC
Edelbrock 7566 Performer RPM Air-Gap 460 Intake Manifold, Ford 429,460
Edelbrock 75811 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 75163 RPM Air Gap Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 75213 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.