Edelbrock 75614 RPM Air-Gap 2-O B/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Chevy Big Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Endurashine
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for street 396-502 c.i.d. Chevy V8s (1500-6500 rpm) with large oval-port cylinder heads (1975 and earlier), the RPM Air-Gap incorporates the same race-winning technology that's been used in the Victor Series competition intakes for years. The air-gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power. Includes rear water outlets, two distributor clamp locations and nitrous bosses.
- Accepts all late model alternator and A/C brackets
- For square bore carburetors only
- No provision for exhaust heated chokes and no exhaust crossover
- Will not fit under stock hood of Corvette, 1965-67 Chevelle or 1967-81 Camaro
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock, 650-800 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 4.45"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 6.0"
- Carb Pad Height: 5.225"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.60" x 1.94"
More Like This
Edelbrock 75204 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 75624 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75201 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7520 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75621 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75224 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75613 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7561 RPM Air-Gap 2-0 Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7562 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 7110 S/B Chevy Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!