Edelbrock 75614 RPM Air-Gap 2-O B/B Chevy Intake Manifold
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for street 396-502 c.i.d. Chevy V8s (1500-6500 rpm) with large oval-port cylinder heads (1975 and earlier), the RPM Air-Gap incorporates the same race-winning technology that's been used in the Victor Series competition intakes for years. The air-gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power. Includes rear water outlets, two distributor clamp locations and nitrous bosses.
- Accepts all late model alternator and A/C brackets
- For square bore carburetors only
- No provision for exhaust heated chokes and no exhaust crossover
- Will not fit under stock hood of Corvette, 1965-67 Chevelle or 1967-81 Camaro
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock, 650-800 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 4.45"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 6.0"
- Carb Pad Height: 5.225"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.60" x 1.94"
More Like This
Edelbrock 75014 RPM Air-Gap S/B Chevy Intake Manifold, Endurashine
Edelbrock 27014 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine Finish
Edelbrock 75164 262-400 Chevy EnduraShine RPM Air-Gap Vortec Intake
Edelbrock 75214 S/B Ford 289-302 Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 71014 Performer RPM Endurashine Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 5420 396-454 Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold, Oval Port
Edelbrock 27164 Performer EPS Vortec Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine
Edelbrock 21214 Performer Intake Manifold, Ford 260,289,302
Power+Plus Typhoon Small Block 302 Ford Intake Manifold
Professional Products PowerPlus Crosswind Ford 289-302 Intake Manifold
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.