Edelbrock 7525 Performer RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Quad Intake Manifold Type, Aluminum
Edelbrock Part # 7525 RPM Air-Gap dual-quad intake manifold is designed for 1955-86 S/B Chevys, this intake stands 1-5/8" taller than the low-profile C-26 intake and offers performance improvements in the 1500-6500 rpm range. The large runners feature our unique Air-Gap design that separates the runners from the hot engine valley for a cooler, denser charge. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Based on C26 Low Profile with Unique Air Gap
- Air Gap Cooler and Denser Mixture for More Power
- 1.625 in. Taller Than Low-Profile PN
- Best When Matched with Edelbrock 500cfm Carburetor
- Use Fuel Line Kit PN[8088/8091]
- Use Progressive Throttle Linkage Kit PN
NotesDesigned for use with Edelbrock or Carter carburetors only. This intake manifold will not clear HEI distributors.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.