Edelbrock 7522 Performer RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Chevy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for Big Block Chevys, these intakes are taller than the low-profile F-28 intake and offer performance improvements in the 1500-6500 rpm range.
- Designed For Street Chevy Big Block 396-502
- Offers Performance Improvements
- Separates Runners From Hot Engine Valley
- Cooler Denser Charge
- Dyno tested
- For Chevy Big Block w/Rectangular Ports
- As-Cast Finish
More Like This
Edelbrock 75187 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7525 Performer RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Chevy
Edelbrock 75854 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Edelbrock 75224 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75251 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75354 Performer RPM Dual-Quad Air-Gap Intake Manifold, Ford
Edelbrock 7526 Performer RPM Dual-Quad Air Gap Intake Manifold, Chevy
Edelbrock 75054 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, Big Block Ford
Edelbrock 75184 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, LS1/LS6/LM7/LQ4
Edelbrock 75254 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.