Edelbrock 7247 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
400 Buick Big Block V8, 430 Buick Big Block V8, 455 Buick Big Block V8, 1.2" Port Height
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Edelbrock Exhaust Gaskets are made of EnCore HTX-900; a high-density non-asbestos fiber/metal core composite material consisting of two graphite coated, heat resistant fiber blended sheets that are mechanically and chemically fused.
- 1967-1976 Buick 400-455
- Designed To Match Port Openings Of Cylinder Heads
- Excellent Free-Flowing Seal
More Like This
Mr Gasket 7530MRG Exhaust Gaskets, Buick, Rectangle Ports
Hooker 10807HKR Super Competition Exhaust Gasket, 67-76 Buick 400-455
Mr Gasket 651G Exhaust Gaskets, Buick, 1.24 x 1.87 Inch
Doug's Headers HG9401 Header Flange Gasket, Buick 400-455
Hooker 10883HKR Header Gasket 0.060 Inch Thick, Ford 4.6L, 2V
Garage Sale - Dynatech 50-2482 Honda Civic Exhaust Donut Ring
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1445 SBC Brodix/Allpro Exhaust Header Gaskets
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.