Edelbrock 7176 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Mppar 318/340/360
318 Chrysler Small Block V8, 340 Chrysler Small Block V8, 360 Chrysler Small Block V8, Natural
- Best for the Ultimate in Street High-Performance
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM Street-Driven Power
- Dual-Plane High-Rise Intake w/180 deg Firing Order
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Retains Good Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Larger Plenum and Runners Maximizes Other Upgrades
- Edelbrock Total Power Package Maximizes Gains
- Cast Finish
NotesWill not fit 1992 and later Magnum engines. Accepts early-style water neck only. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes. No exhaust crossover.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2815 Super Victor Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Mopar
Edelbrock 3776 Performer Intake Manifold, Mopar 318,340,360
Edelbrock 2176 Performer Series Intake Manifold, Chrysler 318/360 V8
Edelbrock 7576 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Mopar 318,340,360
Edelbrock 7577 RPM Air Gap Magnum Intake Manifold, Mopar 5.2, 5.9L
Edelbrock 75763 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, Mopar
Edelbrock 28155 Super Victor Series EFI Intake Manifold, Mopar 340,360
Edelbrock 2915 Victor Small Block Mopar Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2186 Performer 383 Series Manifold for B/B Chrysler
Weiand 8008 Action Plus Intake Manifold 361, 383, 400 V8
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.